Website Govt of Punjab
Govt of Punjab is looking to hire staff in Lahore, Pakistan. Submit your CV now for Database and Network Specialist Job in Lahore 2023 – Govt Jobs. Get the latest jobs updates & apply online now
1- Database and Network Specialist
- Overall responsibility of ICT related project activities, such as database, software, information/cyber security and network infrastructure
- Responsible for deployment of software at the client/user sites.
- Responsible for database administration and user standards and procedures; audits, modifies, and amends data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Ensure that the central database organization will comply with the ACID properties (atomicity, consistency, integrity and durability).
- Evaluate database server integrity and security.
- Minimum 16 years of education in IT / Computer Sciences from HEC recognized university / institution.
- Must be MCSA SQL Server Certified.
- Candidate having one of the following certifications or equivalent will have preference: CCNP (R&s) / CCIE (R&S).
- At least 5 years of post-qualification IT experience with minimum of 3 years of experience in database administration, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance of any database management system.
How to apply for Database and Network Specialist Job in Lahore Apr 2023 – Govt Punjab Jobs?
Click the apply button to get started.
A registration form must be completed in order to attach your CV. (if any)
Submit it and cross your fingers that your profile matches one of their requirements. Good Luck.
Disclaimer: *This Job was originally posted on Govt Punjab Pakistan website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay/share any information to secure your job.