Website Govt of Punjab
Govt of Punjab – Board of Revenue is looking to hire staff in Lahore, Pakistan. Submit your CV now for Procurement Associate Job in Lahore 2023 – Govt Punjab Jobs. Get the latest jobs updates & apply online now
1- Procurement Associate
- To assist Procurement Specialist to carry out procurement activities in line with Punjab Procurement Rules, World Bank Procurement Guidelines.
- Assist in hiring of Consultants through CMS – Consultant Management System
- Manage and execute the pre-bid meetings, bids opening and assist Departmental Heads for technical evaluation of Technical & Financial Proposals
- Prepare contract agreements in line with approved specs / TOR, timelines and deliverables.handle all the activities related with the pre and post audit including arrangement and presentation of procurement record to World Bank, and External & Internal Auditors
- Handle all the activities related with the pre and post audit including arrangement and presentation of procurement record to World Bank, and External & Internal Auditors
- Minimum 16 years of education in Project Management / MBA / MPA / M.com / Public Administration, Commerce, Business Economics or equivalent from HEC recognized University / Institute.
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of public/private sector procurement at provincial or national level or with the International Organizations (dealing with donor funded projects). Prior experience in World Bank procurement will be preferred.
- Good understanding of Pakistan & Punjab Procurement regulations, including budgeting and treasury system.
How to apply for Procurement Associate Job in Lahore 2023 – Govt Punjab Jobs?
Click the apply button to get started.
A registration form must be completed in order to attach your CV. (if any)
Submit it and cross your fingers that your profile matches one of their requirements. Good Luck.
Disclaimer: *This Job was originally posted on Govt Punjab Pakistan website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay/share any information to secure your job.