Telenor is looking to hire staff in Islamabad, Pakistan. Submit your CV now for IT DevOps Expert Job in Islamabad Apr 2023 – Telenor Jobs. Get the latest jobs updates & apply online now
1- IT DevOps Expert
- To work with the team and to contributes to the implementation short and long-term functional goals.
- Serve as liaison for the counterparts in Norway to ensure flawless IS/IT operations of its business unit.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (Cloud Architecture, Middleware Infrastructure, Application Management and Support) as well as coordination and communication between Cross functional teams.
- Provide consultation and take ownership on matters related to IS/IT infrastructure projects.
- Improve the operational systems to support smooth and efficient execution of business processes.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3-6 years’ experience of System Administration of Linux, Managing environments with Red Hat Satellite and VWMARE and working in Cloud Architecture specifically AWS.
About Company (Telenor Careers)
From Asia to the Nordics, our 16,000 employees are committed to connecting our 172 million subscribers to what matters most. We work with the latest technology to build innovative connectivity solutions that can empower societies and propel the digital future. Join us on our mission. Our companies : Telenor Norway, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, DNA in Finland, Dtac in Thailand, Digi in Malaysia, Grameenphone in Bangladesh & Telenor Pakistan
How to apply for IT DevOps Expert Job in Islamabad Apr 2023 – Telenor Jobs?
Click the apply button to get started.
A registration form must be completed in order to attach your CV. (if any)
Submit it and cross your fingers that your profile matches one of their requirements. Good Luck.
Disclaimer: *This Job was originally posted on Telenor Pakistan website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay/share any information to secure your job.