Pakistan – N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited is looking to hire following staff.
N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited Jobs July 2021
Get Latest updates N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited Jobs & Apply Online now to get hired. Hiring for following positions.
1- Staff Officer to CEO
A. Education: MA / BA / BSc.
B. Minimum 05 years of experience.
C. Provide direct day to day tactical and strategic support to CEO.
And many more jobs. For more details, please scroll down & click the apply button
Last Date to Apply: July-23-2021
Pakistan presents a very precarious scenario vis-à-vis heart attacks, heart failures and other cardiac ailments as these are the leading cause of deaths in our country. Every hour, 46 people die in Pakistan due to cardiac ailments. While there is an ever-growing national demand for cardiovascular devices and implants, Pakistan is completely dependent on imported cardiac devices. Because of their exorbitant costs, the imported devices are accessible by only 20% of the diseased population, rendering the remaining 80% deprived of treatment that can improve their health and life expectancy.
Pakistan – N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited
|Title||N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited Jobs July 2021|
|Hiring Organization||N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited NHTPL|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited Jobs Advertisement is available now..
Other Related Jobs
- Shaukat Khanum Cancer Memorial Hospital Jobs 2021 | Apply Now
- Serena Hotel Jobs 2021
- Project Manager Jobs in Pakistan | Netsol Careers 2021
- WAPDA Jobs | Water & Power Development Authority Pakistan 2021
- Askari Bank Limited AKBL Careers Pakistan 2021 | Apply Online
- PPSC Jobs July 2021 | Advt 20-2021 | Govt Punjab Pakistan
- DHA Quetta Jobs August 2021 | Real Estate Jobs in Pakistan
- Advisor Job Opportunity at Ministry of Railways Aug 2021
- PSW Jobs | Hiring COO | FBR Careers Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center Aug 2021 | Pakistan Jobs
To get latest job updates by email, Please enter your email below.
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By City, See the following cities & more
Islamabad Jobs Lahore Jobs
Karachi Jobs Peshawar Jobs
Jobs by Role, See the following Role & more
Information Technology Jobs Health & Pharma Jobs
Engineering Jobs Business & Sales Dev Jobs
01 1 minute.
How to Apply for N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited Careers. See below details
- Visit CareersPakistan.com
Scroll to the post to find the complete job details, Also you will find a Apply/Advertisement button to start your application process.
- Still Need Help?
Contact Careers Pakistan and we will take care moving forward.
Check out the following FAQ’s
- How do I Apply for N-ovative Health Technologies Pvt Limited Jobs?
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
- How can I find the related / other jobs?
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
- Can I get help with application?
Yes, Careers Pakistan is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
- Is there a way to find ways to make money online?
Careers Pakistan brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Jang Newspaper Job Site..
#jobs, #jobs in Pakistan, #Pakistani jobs, #Careers Pakistan, #Pakistan, #Pakistani, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #job seekers, #Apply online, #support, #Pakistani, #Head Office, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #NovativeHealthTechnologiesPvtLimitedJobs, #NTPLJobs, #StaffOfficerJobs, #AdminJobs, #Officerjobs, #IslamabadJobs, #PakistanJobs,